It isn’t easy to live a life where you are constantly worried about your children getting into trouble or scammed online for being too invested in their smartphones and not aware of the dangers associated with them. The same can be said about people who are getting second thoughts about the loyalty of their life partners.
It’s not their faith is faltering for no reason either. It’s because of the extreme reliance we have on smartphones these days. We give more time to our phones than our loved ones. This is why children mimic us, and start using their phones without any regard on privacy and security. Similarly, this behavior among couples leads to some unhealthy thoughts and ideas regarding the loyalty of one’s partner. And you never know, those thoughts might just be real.
Fortunately for them, we now have an application which can put all their worries to rest. MaxxSpy is a mobile monitoring app that is geared to help you keep a better eye on your children or your spouse when they are on their phones by recording all their activities and letting you review them for yourself. While spying may be deemed inappropriate and invasive, sometimes apps like MaxxSpy are the only way for you to be sure that your children are safe or your doubts about your partner are wrong.
MaxxSpy – A ‘Blessing’
MaxxSpy advertises itself as the app that is a blessing for those people who are constantly being lied to or cheated on. It provides its users with all the basic features they might require to spy on someone they want to know more about.
- The most common use of today’s smartphones is text messaging. MaxxSpy gives you complete access to the phone’s messages via your secure online account so you can be aware of who your child or your spouse is talking to all day.
- It also lets you check call logs and emails.
- If you are someone doubting your spouse, you can turn on the GPS tracking feature and find out exactly where your partner goes.
Being a parent, you may be worried about your child falling into the wrong company. MaxxSpy is an app which helps you in that regard as well by providing you the ability to record and review the phone’s activities and even its surroundings.
- Parents can also block certain websites which they think are too inappropriate for their children to visit. This may seem harsh, but there are many scam apps today that children download without realizing that they are designed to steal their private information.
- Sometimes children can get carried away when they realize they can instantly share their photos with some apps, and they may post something they will regret later on. Parents can keep an eye on that as well because MaxxSpy allows them to see whatever is in the phone’s gallery. This is particularly helpful if your child uses apps like Snapchat too much.
High Ratings and Versatile Plans
As any spy app, user testimonials are paramount for anyone to recommend it. We recommend MaxxSpy because of this exact reason.
MaxxSpy is highly rated by various websites which adds to its reliability. It is a stable app, unlike those scams that you pay too much for and they never work. Owing to the fact that different people have different needs, MaxxSpy has four different plans, for 1, 3, 6, and 12 months. These are priced at $25.99, $49.99, $79.99, and $119.99 respectively.
Yet another testimonial for the app’s seriousness, MaxxSpy offers a free 12 hour trial with complete functionality, so the users can get a taste of it before they have to pay anything.
MaxxSpy also offers a very solid customer support, which is available 24/7. And if none of that was enough to convince you of the app’s quality, MaxxSpy offers a complete money back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you.
The Only Drawback is a Big One
The biggest drawback of MaxxSpy is that it only supports Android phones. This poses a problem for people on other platforms, obviously. There are other problems as well though. There are families where different people have different operating systems running on their phones. The world is dominated by multiple operating systems, and even if you have Android doesn’t mean your child or spouse may have it as well. Here, MaxxSpy simply fails to deliver because it’s just not versatile enough.
However, if you are in that percentage of the people who are devoted to Android and your child or spouse also has an Android device, MaxxSpy could be the app of choice for you to makes sure your children are safe on the internet and your spouse is in fact who he/she seems to be.