Of the many cellphone spying and monitoring softwares out there today, mSpy remains to be among the top ones. With its impressive array of features and ease of use, mSpy is one of the most loved and widely used monitoring softwares whether you use it to keep your children’s cellphone usage in control or to keep an eye on doubtful employees.
mSpy has rightfully earned its top spot in the world of mobile monitoring. It offers the best features at an unmatched quality, at a reasonable price with multiple subscription options and versions, as well as a killer customer support including live chat, phone call, email, and even personalized support for those who pay a little extra. mSpy is the go-to app for a lot of parents today because of these reasons.
The Various Features of mSpy:
The reason of such popularity is the wide array of features that it provides. Other than the commonly found features like keeping a record of call logs and text messages, mSpy also provides you access to:
- Location of the person under monitoring through GPS tracking. Perfect in case of making sure your children are not falling into bad company.
- All calendar events and activities.
- Information about what emails are sent and which are received, to be sure that no one is trying to scam your children or no employee is trying to commit fraud against you.
- Browsing history including bookmarked websites. A feature primarily to be used by parents who want their children to stay away from age-inappropriate websites.
- IM services and apps like Skype and WhatsApp, as these are the newest way to communicate, used by both children and adults.
- Complete list of contacts.
The Superiority of mSpy:
These were some of the basic features that software provides in order to help you review your target’s phone. Where mSpy really beats most of its competition is with the addition of some unique monitoring features.
- A no-jailbreak solution for spying on Apple’s iPhone. It is achieved by using the target phone’s Apple ID and password to provide you with all that takes place on the phone. This is perfect for the people who want to be discreet while monitoring someone’s activities. Having to jailbreak their phone, as most apps ask you to, is almost sure to give something away to them. mSpy saves you from that, allowing you to access and review information nonetheless.
- Keylogging, which means that every key you press on the target phone can be sent to you. It can help you find out if your children are searching things they shouldn’t be.
- Complete access to the phone’s gallery and other media applications. You can see what’s coming to the phone and what is being sent from it. This is very important to have these days as sexting among teens is becoming a very serious issue.
Perhaps the most invasive yet unique feature is its ability to let you take control over the programs and apps on the target phone. Parents, who are uneasy with a certain spyware on their teen’s phone, can easily remove it or block access to it with mSpy.
One more feature which described service has over its rivals is the ability to block unwanted calls. You can also block certain apps from running on your child’s phone or prevent specific websites to be opened. Wiping out a complete device is also made possible in case one of your employees decides to share all your secrets with a rival firm.
The most important thing to note here is that, unlike many half-baked and otherwise scam apps, mSpy provides all these features at incredible quality. It is one of the most stable and well-reputed software out there, which can be clearly seen from user and critic testimonials.
Compatible and Affordable:
mSpy is compatible with Android, iOS, and Blackberry. The service is offered at different prices, according to the package you prefer. The Basic package costs $39.99 for a month and $59.99 for 3 months. The Premium package will cost you $69.99, $119.99, $149.99, $199.99 for 1,3,6, and 12 months respectively. This choice of choosing a package for as little as a month long is something many apps don’t give to you. mSpy knows it and wants to help the people choose what plan is right for them instead of trying to rob them of their money by forcing them to choose a longer plan.
Support like no other:
mSpy has won the hearts of its users with its incredible technical support. Be it a question about installation, troubleshooting, or anything else, you can contact its tech support any time of the day, 7 days a week. You can call them or email them, as well as have a live chat with them. Live chat is arguably the best way to get instant support, and mSpy doesn’t skimp on that.
mSpy also offers a complete 10-day money back guarantee to the users for whom the service doesn’t work as it is supposed to. All of this combined makes mSpy a truly fully-featured app in the sea of spyware that promise a lot but fail to deliver.
If you are one of those parents who have a hard time trusting your children around smartphones and the various threats associated with them, or if you are someone who needs to keep an eye on your employees, mSpy is the app you need to keep your mind at ease. While every other app has its ups and downs, we do not hesitate to recommend mSpy to our readers. It really is an amazing solution to all your problems, whether your child’s iPhone is jailbroken or not.